The foundation of our business is a personalised service, where we work closely with our clients to help them understand their goals, aims and objectives. We then develop a solution to help realise them.
We believe that this approach of trust and joint responsibility supported by our back office team ensure our clients have the opportunity to achieve their aspirations.
Openwork is a well-established financial services distribution company supporting hundreds of firms, like ours, around the UK.
Being part of Openwork gives our business the support we need to do what we do best – giving you high quality professional financial advice.
Openwork provides us with the following:
- Access to the pension, investment, mortgage and protection products from some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Payment administration and reconciliation services
- IT Services
- Regulatory support
What we can do for you?
Our service is built around comprehensive financial planning and sound investment principles. By exploring your goals and objectives we can tailor a financial strategy specific to your needs.
Our financial planning process is broken down into a series of stages which focus on ensuring your life aspirations and the investment of your money are carefully aligned.
Having completed a details review of your current position and arrangements, we will provide you with specific recommendations and explain the benefits and risks associated with the approach we have suggested.
If you are happy with our recommendations we will help you complete the relevant paperwork and put your financial plan in place.
As your aspirations evolve in your life, so should your financial plan and we will be on hand to review this with you on a regular basis, should you choose.
Why choose us?
- If you are looking for an adviser to provide regular feedback on your investments and ensure that the strategy matches the degree of risk and volatility you are prepared to tolerate
- If you are looking for a holistic approach to financial planning and wish to engage with a professional adviser on an ongoing basis to establish and achieve your goals and objectives
- If you require an ongoing review process to map progress and respond to changing circumstances
- If you are looking for your adviser to proactively introduce new ideas and opportunities